- "You are living THE Life"
- I am often told: “You are living THE life”; referring to our move to Costa Rica. Or maybe as a reaction to the joyful expression on my face. I find a similar happiness in the visitors I meet on the streets of Tamarindo.
- Driving in Costa Rica - an amusing approach to driving reality
- Thinking about arriving at the airport and simply renting a car? Read on.
- HOA expenses
- Most developed communities impose an HOA expense. What's this all about?
- Private schools in Guanacaste
- Education options for your Pre-K to high school youth when living in Guanacaste